I love to prepare Easter brunches. I love the elegance of the table setting with white flowers and the new feeling of Spring. Some of my favorite menu items are:
- Oeuf cocotte ala Creme: Eggs cooked in a ramekin with heavy cream. I like to serve mine with fine herbs and toast points.
- Oeufs Brouilles: Eggs with cream cooked over a water bath until custard consistency.
- Oeufs Farcis Chimay: Eggs stuffed with mushroom duxelles and topped with Sauce Mornay. I just love these.
- Smoked and cured fishes: Mojito-cured salmon, Smoked trout with Horseradish and creme fraiche dill sauce.
- And of course Ham, sausages, bacons, Lamb Merguez and whole roasted Leg of Lamb.
Some of my favorite potato dishes include Pommes Darfin. Pommes Duchess and Pommes Anna.
Finish this feast perfectly with fresh fruits and Petit Fours, coffee, teas.
Oh, and and don't forget to enjoy Champagne cocktails throughout. Happy Spring!